As one of the biggest and fast-growing universities in South Africa, Vaal University of Technology VUT uses an online system for its admissions. Aside from the online approach, prospective students can use the traditional filling of forms approach, however, this article will be dealing with how to apply online. Before you start the process, be sure to have all
the requirements needed for a successful application.
Below are the general requirements and what the student needs to get before starting the
The minimum entry requirement is a Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. The prospective student must have the required pass mark in at least one of the languages of instruction (English) of the University at Higher Grade (HG) or Standard Grade (SG).
He or she must also have the following;
• A certificate stating formal qualifications.
• Recommendation from the applicant’s employer stating that he/she has the
necessary experience and communication abilities to complete the proposed
instructional program successfully.
Read how to successfully apply below;
Prospective students are urged to apply with the limited application period.
• If you want to apply, visit the URL
• You need to create an account if you don’t have one. If you have one, just proceed to
fill in your credentials.
While submitting your forms, you must add the following;
• Certified duplicate of ID
• Certified duplicate of Grade 11 or most recent Grade 12 results
• Proof of payment of the application fees
Application Fee Payment
If you used the mail to submit your application, uses presented via mail, payment will be acknowledged by bank store as it were.
You must use your ID number as the reference.