The University of Johannesburg (UJ) has an online platform known as the UJ uLink and this is the only way a student can have access to the university’s institutional resources. The platform enables students of the prestigious university to do their various academic activities.
Anyone legit user has to be registered and before you can access the portal, you must use a username and password.
This article will take you through how you can log in as well as perform some basic stuff on the platform.
How to sign into UJ Ulink
- The first step in accessing your student account on the UJ portal is to visit the URL ulink.uj.ac.za.
- Once it opens, you will be required to enter your student ID and your password.
- After performing these tasks, you the proceed to click the “Login” button.
- The fortunate thing is that the portal is actually one that is friendly on several devices – laptop, phone and tablet.
How to reset UJ uLink password
The platform also enables students who have lost their passwords to reset them and this come be done in simple and easy steps. To reset your password, just follow the steps below;
- On the login page, click on the forgot password link.
- Once it opens, follow the steps.
NB: You will need to enter the following credentials;
- Your student number
- Your ID number
Another way that you can reset your password is by contacting the enrollment center. You can reach them on +27 11 559-4555.
This is the University of Johannesburg’s online learning management platform. The platform allows students to access learning materials anywhere and they can do so at any point in time.
To use the platform, you must login and to login, follow the steps below;
- Go to the URL uj.blackboard.com
- You will be required to enter your username
- You will be required to enter your password
- Once you enter these credentials, them proceed to click on the “Sign In“ button to sign in.
NB: You can use your uLink username and password to log into the UJ blackboard.
Also, there is a downloadable UJ blackboard App for students and this makes the blackboard experience very unique. On the app, a student can receive mobile updates about their courses, completed assessments, and do a lot more like participating in discussions, joining Collaborate sessions, and also they can view their grades.
How to register via UJ ulink
You can register via UJ uLink and to perform this activity, you have to do the following;
- Visit the registration portal using the URL ulink.uj.ac.za.
- Proceed to enter your student number and password.
- If your password is not available at the time of you accessing the platform, click on CREATE A PASSWORD to continue.
- You will need to click on IENABLER under Administrative Utilities.
- The next step is to click on REGISTRATION on the left of the page.
- If you want information on how to register, click on the question mark icon on the page.
- When on the page you must thoroughly read the available resources including Cheque and Credit card payment to make a payment .
- The next step is to click on the SUBMIT REGISTRATION to confirm your qualification to be registered for.
- Here, you must enter your employment status.
- When you are sure about your details, click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Then you must do well to select your combination of modules and after click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Try and verify the modules you plan to register for and then click on continue.
- You can verify your registration cost and then you click on the ACCEPT REGISTRATION button.
- Finally, have a copy of your registration by printing it out.