The Central University of Technology (CUT) also has a student portal. The platform provides an outstanding student experience. The platform makes students have access to all applications, information, and content. The platform is used by students to access special events, course materials, calendars, academic resources and contact information. The Central University of Technology, CUT student portal makes it possible for students to have easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
WHO CAN USE THE CUT STUDENT PORTAL?
Before you can use the portal, you must be one of the following;
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE CUT STUDENT PORTAL
Accessing the portal is very easy and it can be done in some simple and easy steps. To access the platform, do the following;
- Visit the URL https://student.cut.ac.za/
- When the page loads, you must enter your username and password as this will help you access you account.
- Once your credentials are authenticated, you are given access to your portal and do whatever you want.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR CUT STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
The platform has also made it possible for a student to recover his or her password if forgotten. To recover your password, do the following;
- Visit the URL www.cut.ac.za
- Once it opens, click on the top blue banner on students, and
- select CURRENT STUDENTS.
- Choose the student password reset.
- You will need to enter your Username in the USER ID Box
- Then Click on the “text my phone number” button and this will allow you to enter your phone number.
- After entering your number, click on text.
- Immediately, a verification code will be sent to your phone.
- You must enter this code in the text box. and click next as this will allow you to enter a new password.
- After entering the need password, just confirm and you will be ready to use your account again!!!